The ThinkPad Pro Docking Station is designed exclusively for 2018 and newer ThinkPad T, L, X, and X1 Series laptops to provide the best docking experience for large enterprise ThinkPad customers. The innovative side connector provides a slim, driver-free way to connect conveniently and securely to a range of USB accessories and external displays, while rapid charging support and a mirrored power button make it easy to undock and go.
For IT Managers, the mechanical ThinkPad Pro Dock supports PXE book, wake on LAN, and MAC address pass-through for, simplifying asset management. Painstakingly designed after extensive feedback from ThinkPad customers, these new ThinkPad docking stations provide seamless connectivity through dual USB-C and ethernet ports. Transfer data at 5 Gbps via three USB 3.1 ports, and connect to dual UHD displays, too.To check if the dock is compatible with your system, CLICK HERE
Features & Benefits
- Support UHD video experience via the DP 1.4 port
- Rapid charge power delivery to selected laptops – 80% charged in 30 minutes
- Always-on USB port to charge mobile devices even when your notebook is away
- Enterprise IT companion with commercial-grade management and security features
- Supports vPro, PXE boot, Wake-On LAN, and MAC address pass-through identification
- Kensington Lock Slot and Master Key Lock available (Master Key sold separately)
- Depending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual data transfer rate will be slower than 5 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connectors, slower than 10 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and slower than 20Gbit/s on USB 3.2 connectors.
What's in the Box
- ThinkPad Basic Docking Station (with key lock and 2 keys)
- ThinkPad Slim Tip 135 W Power Adapter and Power Cord
- Setup poster
- Warranty poster